Thursday, March 22, 2012

Progress.



I've lost 2lbs! I need to take my measurements so I can see if I'm losing inches. The hubs and I have ridden 6 out of the last 9 days! I'm not sure how far we are actually riding because we haven't measured it, but we ride for about 30-45min with a couple of 30 second stops for water (still looking for the perfect hydration pack). I'm working on eating less carbs, more nutritious foods, more often throughout the day and less at a time. I'm trying to boost my metabolism and I think (hope) it's working. I feel hungry all the time! And no, I'm NOT pregnant. Oh, and I'm drinking more water, again. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I struggle with eating less carbs and more veggies too... grrrr. Trying to find that perfect balance is so hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I love veggies, but I looooove bread. Lol

    ReplyDelete