Monday, March 12, 2012

Roadblocks!




I have been pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive almost non-stop for the last 6yrs. The weight has been slowly creeping up on me and I'm finally ready to get rid of it! Now that I have horribly intense pain in the lower part of my right leg. It's amazing how things work. I've let it bring me down for a few weeks now, but I've decided to see a Doctor (Dun dun dun..) about it. They're not my favorite people as a whole, but I bow to their expertise when absolutely necessary. And I've come to believe it is. 




Today, despite my leg throbbing with pain, I managed to walk at a 20% incline for 1 mile on my treadmill. I burned about 600 calories, of which I am very proud. Then I did some crunches - the kind where you lift your legs and buttocks instead of your head and shoulders. 50 of those, 30 "girly" push ups and LOTS of stretching. 
I'm probably going to get back on it later this afternoon and do another mile. My goal is to exercise twice a day, drink tons of water and eat moderately. Let's see if I can lose 5 lbs by the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment