Today's exercise!
All the research and preparation for losing weight, eating healthy and exercising is great. But at some point - you have to get out and do it!!! So, the 3 littles and I are preparing to go bike riding this morning. This should be interesting! Especially since my bum is a bit sore from our 30min ride yesterday evening. The hubs and I went riding for the first time with the littles. It was exhausting, but loads of fun. I am now going to attempt it on my own. I have a baby seat for Little #3 attached to my bike and a trailer for Thing 1 & Thing 2. It's my "Mom car". :D
Later on, I'll be posting some tips for weight loss that I've found.
Seriously, I'm done typing. Time to exercise!
UPDATE! We rode for about 45min. Slowly. It was a lot of fun. I remember loving it as a child, but it's even more fun now that my mom doesn't get to tell me when to come home! :-D My legs, however, did tell me when to go home. They were burning and it was awesome. Can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment