I've been away for a couple of weeks, but I'm still working on my weight loss. I've managed to lose 19lbs this year!!! It's going a little slower than I'd like, but I'm starting to amp it up! I'm really excited!
I'm also looking into other ways to be healthy, including my most recent discovery of "no poo". It includes ditching shampoo and using things like baking soda, apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon juice and such, instead. It is said that it makes your hair altogether more healthy and I'm excited to be rid of shampoo if it will make my hair easier to manage. I may be weird, but whatever!
We are also going on a journey to make our finances more healthy. This is not as much fun, but definitely necessary. Who knew you needed a real budget? The hubs is looking for a better job, I'm thinking of doing some work from home, and we've stopped eating out. Yep. We actually have. So, since I've been cooking at home, trying to have quality meals on a budget, I've been getting creative with our meals. Last night, we splurged and had salmon. It was delicious! I'll be posting some recipes, soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment